Monday, May 19, 2014

A Word Or Two About My Trip to Disneyland

So, I went to Disneyland this weekend. It was a blast, and one of my two best friends came along with me. The first thing I noticed was the abundance of Disneybound outfits there. Because Disneybound is already a thing created by geniuses, I called my Disney inspired outfits Disneyfied. People wore an outfit inspired by a Disney character, however famous that character is. I also noticed the hats. Everybody thinks of Disneyland hats as just the ears. While those are fabulous, they also carry more sun-friendly hats. I purchased one like this, which was red with black and white Mickey Mouses. It is from a trend that Disney is carrying abundantly, the Graphic Edge. It looks like graffiti, and is a cross between something from an LMFAO video and a classy Mickey Mouse cosplay. Don't take the LMFAO comment wrong though, only one or two came in neon colors. Finally, jewelry. Charm bracelets were being sold left and right around me. The powers of Disney seemed to be calling everybody towards the bracelets. But they looked so cute and classy! It was a good trip, and photos shall be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment