Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Blue Hair Pinterest Review

So here's how it works. I go on Pinterest (yay) and round up the thirteen best blue hair looks. No words, just blue hair. Let's go!

13.
Pin up and vintage wedding ideas!
Pin from ⚓Pink Doll⚓

12.

Short messy styled punk blue hair and septum piercingPin from mikala morgan

11.

I for sure want to try this pastel turquoise color sometime
Pin from Faith Boston

10.

blue reverse ombre to black! Really cool
Pin from Brittani Lockard

9.

blue hair similar to the color i want
Pin from Beliinda Eru

8.

#blue #dyed #scene #hair #pretty
Pin from ★Sαmαn†hα★ ★Autumn★

7.

hair, hair color, blue, blue hair, gray, gray hair
Pin by Megan Forman

6.

90s inspired blue hair

Pin by Angel

5.

I wish I could tell if bleaching my entire head would kill my curls.. I'd love to have my curls and a fun color. :
Pin by Amanda Mercer

4.

too cool.... maintaining it is hard but for the time being I LAHB ET!
Pin by Katherine Espinosa

3.

Cool Pastel Green Hair #briteorganix
Pin by Megan Grant

2.

turquoise hair | Tumblr
Pin by Megan Grant

1. (I couldn't find a way to put the pinner at the bottom of this photo) Pin by Tianna Shaw

Dark blue

No comments:

Post a Comment