Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why I'm Falling Head Over Heels for the color White...

1. It looks good on every skin tone.
2. Can portray any personality with the right accessories.
3. For Every Occasion.
4. Subtle.
5. It's just in time for Spring and Summer!

So this blog was started for genius hour. This was an exhausting blog week! I had to do my eighties post (twice) and have decided to put my decades posts, to a close with 90's and early 2000's next. I will then do cosplay posts! (YAY) I have learned about decades clothing this week, and it has been one heck of a ride. SUPER HARD! Some of my outfits (sixties, seventies, I'm looking at you) I wouldn't even wear myself! I have definitely challenged myself with this blog. It's super hard, but I promise to continue it. I've noticed how I have more views on my Polyvore account (palindromefashion) so I am going to paste the URL to my blog into my about to "fish" for subscribers. I should also ask that people who like this blog hit subscribe and share with their friends. That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment